The Provider Engagement Program Manual supports strategic discussions for Access Center and Transfer Center leadership and clinicians who are looking to learn more about Access Center operations and provider onboarding.
In this manual you’ll get training on several topics including:
- Access center purpose and services offered
- Strategic direction and goals
- Access center operations
- Provider roles and expectations
- Stakeholders involved in operations and leadership
- Plan for implementation
- Data, key performance indicators, and metrics for success
We’re improving access to care
And driving better performance
Operate as one
Is your health system truly working as a system? See how it measures up to others in your industry with a no-cost, in-depth performance assessment.