Helping the VA keep the promise of better care and access for veterans & their families
Ensocare’s automated discharge technology and care coordination solutions facilitate efficient referrals to certified providers which allows VA Medical Centers the time and capacity to serve more U.S. Veterans and their families.
Reduced burden of clerical functions on VA clinical staff means more attention to the needs of veterans and their families.
Increased access to care by reducing length of stay via faster placement and proactively moving veterans through the care continuum.
Increased availability of open beds allows more veterans to receive needed and life-saving healthcare services sooner.
Added efficiency and effectiveness for Veterans Administration facilities
- With over 140,000 facilities across the country in Ensocare’s curated provider network, case managers can immediately generate referrals to anywhere in the country to ensure Veterans get quick placement
- Reduction of paper fax clinical tasks along with electronic communication with providers improves productivity of case managers allowing them to focus on all Veterans, not just high risk/high need Veterans
- Cost reduction by more efficiently moving Veterans to lower appropriate levels of care
- Match patients’ clinical and psychosocial needs with certified providers
- Interoperable with VistA and Cerner for access to clinical documents and care continuity