|Job Title||Software Engineer II|
|Reports To||Dir Product Integration|
|Location||South Jordan, UT Minneapolis / St. Paul|
|Level/Salary Range||Depending on Experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
Central Logic, a leading provider of innovative Transfer Center, On-Call Scheduling and Command Center solutions to 400+ hospitals, is seeking a Software Engineer to enhance our existing software development team.
Your primary role will be working with our senior development team to design, implement and support product integration strategies to augment our existing applications.
- Working as part of an agile development team:
- Designs, estimates, modifies and implements software applications.
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work efforts/teams.
- Estimating time to implement product features. Breaks down large features into smaller development tasks
- Writing quality code to implement new features, following internal standards
- Optimizing and tuning the performance of our applications
- Participates in incremental design and architectural improvement efforts
- Refactoring, debugging and troubleshooting existing code
- Writing and executing unit tests, participates with SQA to ensure test coverage of functionality is being met
- Designing and implementing user interfaces
- Attending meetings with customers to gather feedback on products
- Contributing in meaningful ways to capitalize on new opportunities
Desired Experience & Skills
- Demonstrated experience/familiarity with any of the following:
- Azure Logic Apps, MuleSoft, TIBCO or other Integration Platform
- C#, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework
- Experience working with relational databases and database programming (Oracle, MS SQL, or MySQL)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under the constraints of strict deadlines and short turnaround times, including extended work weeks when necessary
- Ability to benefit from instruction and constructive feedback
- Sufficient experience and judgment qualities to plan and accomplish goals.
- A good personality for a team-based work environment
BS in a technical discipline, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience