|Job Title||Implementation Engineer|
|Reports To||Implementation Services Manager|
|Position Type||Full Time|
The implementation engineering team drives the technical implementation of all Central Logic products in consultation with customers and other members of the Central Logic professional services team. They are the subject matter experts for Central Logic product configuration, use, and maintenance.
Primary Responsibilities and Day-to-Day
- Implement Central Logic applications based on best practices.
- Consult with customers for discovery and provide solutions.
- Troubleshoot, configure and provide solutions for diverse technical issues.
- Maintain thorough documentation of project work and client interactions.
- Provide timely status updates to management and customers.
- Participate in after-hours support rotation on a scheduled basis.
- All other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Desired Experience & Skills
- A keen analytical mind and advanced problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, strong cross-functional teamwork, and a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of hosted application environments.
- Solid understanding of application interfacing and integration (HL7, API, REST).
- Understanding of database concepts and basic SQL skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with remote stakeholders and ability to lead technical discussions.
- Knowledge of security standards.
- High level of integrity and trust.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quick changing, start up environment.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of direct customer service/support experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Additional Consideration For:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or SaaS based environments.
- Experience with client facing professional services.
- Healthcare experience.