|Job Title||Implementation Engineer|
|Reports To||Implementation Services Manager|
|Position Type||Full Time|
The implementation engineering team drives the technical implementation of all Central Logic products in consultation with customers and other members of the Central Logic professional services team. They are the subject matter experts for Central Logic product configuration, use, and maintenance. They provide guidance and support to Central Logic customers during the implementation phase, and perform upgrades and other application services for customers after implementation is completed.
Primary Responsibilities and Day-to-Day
- Installation, configuration and integration of Central Logic enterprise applications in a hosted environment.
- Work with customers to discover information required for successful implementations and provide consultative feedback and solutions for unanticipated challenges.
- Troubleshoot, configure and provide solutions for diverse technical issues associated with supporting proprietary company and third-party software, desktop and server operating systems, email servers, web servers, database servers, virtual desktops, terminal servers and network topologies.
- Maintain thorough documentation of all issues, client interactions and incident reports.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement, and present to the team for review and approval.
- Provide superior customer service to our clients and partners.
- Provide timely status updates to users and management.
- Take direction from Program and Implementation Services Management, and implement Central Logic applications as per documented descriptions, processes, and specifications.
- Share responsibility with the rest of the Technical Services team for covering after-hours support on a scheduled basis.
- All other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Desired Experience & Skills
- A keen analytical mind and advanced problem-solving skills coupled with a commitment to extraordinary customer experience.
- Demonstrated effectiveness with cross functional teams.
- Expert at Windows server and workstation environments.
- Solid understanding of HL7 interfacing.
- Understanding of database applications and concepts, specifically Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
- In-depth understanding of network and system security technology and practices across all major-computing areas (client/server, PC/LAN, telephony) with a special emphasis on Internet-related technology
- Demonstrated ability to schedule and run technical subject calls and successfully work with remote stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude.
- A passion for technology.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quick changing, start up environment.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, state and federal guidelines on privacy, transactions and security.
- High level of integrity and trust.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of direct customer service/support experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related is required
- Experience with Microsoft Azure a plus
- Experience with client facing professional services a plus
- Healthcare experience a plus