Ensocare works seamlessly with your Epic EHR system to streamline the discharge process
Ensocare integrates seamlessly with Epic EHR environments to automate the discharge and referral process. The solution enables case workers and discharge planners to quickly identify the most appropriate post-acute setting for their patients while reducing LOS and the hospital’s financial risk. Automated discharge implemented alongside your Epic EHR system allows your staff to work more efficiently and spend more time with patients.
If your hospital has an Epic EHR system, you may believe you have automated discharge covered.
The truth is, most EHR systems only go so far.
Does your EHR System:
- Monitor and manage the responses to your referrals?
- Maintain the network to guard against data breach?
- Provide analytics about referral activities to drive strategic decisions?
- Have 24/7 customer service support?
“Being able to standardize and automate the discharge process by using both Ensocare’s software and EPIC® is a major step forward.”
If you answered “no” to any of the questions above, you could be missing out on:
- Reduced length of stay, specifically avoidable days
- Increased provider partner engagement and satisfaction (continuously validated with 80% to 90% provider readiness, supported by 24/7 customer service)
- Reduced partner response times (median referral response of 30 minutes or less)
- Improved staff adoption and satisfaction by eliminating time-consuming clerical effort
- Increased patient satisfaction
Read about one Epic customer’s experience integrating with Ensocare’s automated discharge solution.
You’ll hear about benefits for the hospital, its patients and employees and how standardization and automation were key.