An embedded automated discharge solution designed exclusively for your Cerner EHR
Cerner Post Acute Referrals, powered by Ensocare, is an add-on feature available within Cerner Acute Case Management. The solution automates the referral process so caseworkers and discharge planners can quickly identify the most appropriate post-acute settings for patients while reducing LOS and the hospital’s financial risk.
For VA hospitals who will be transitioning to Cerner’s EHR in the future, Ensocare provides embedded solutions for the Cerner environment and full FedRamp Security to meet the stringent government requirements.
Automated discharge through Cerner Post Acute Referrals allows staff to work more efficiently so more time can be spent with patients.
- Fully-embedded workflow inside Cerner Acute Case Management
- Hundreds of successful Cerner/ Ensocare implementations
- 24/7 live customer support to drive provider engagement and a median referral to response time of less than 30 minutes
- True no-cost national post-acute care network, continuously validated, with 85-90% provider readiness on day one
- Post-acute clinical documentation sharing with secure messaging options
- Direct and efficient electronic notifications
- Mobile app for post-acute care providers
“Ensocare has increased our ability to be with patients and families.”
Read more about how Ensocare’s embedded solution helped Mission Health System reach its goals to automate and standardize the discharge process and reduce avoidable delays. READ CASE STUDY >