COVID-19 Resources: Get health system preparedness & response tools
When the storm passes, reopen the front door to your health system
Health systems—and administrators—are under tremendous operational pressure in the wake of the Coronavirus.
That’s why we deliver the expertise and technology to help our clients see—and utilize—their system’s full potential.
Rebuild service lines
Balance care mix & streamline care delivery
Manage labor & operating expenses
We’re driving better care and better performance
transfer volume increase
Read Gartner Report:
The EHR Megasuite Oligopoly Will Result in Less Differentiation and Innovation—and Higher Total Cost of Ownership
Here’s how we do it
and their staff an enterprise-level view of every point of access within their system.
All backed by a risk-sharing agreement. Really.
- We’re not software vendors—we’re leading experts in managing cultural change, driving operational efficiencies, and enabling strategic growth
- Partnering with Central Logic means an ongoing relationship built around your system’s goals
- It’s impossible to measure growth—or loss—without reliable benchmarks and metrics
- Our approach starts with a comprehensive gap analysis to assess your system’s performance from top to bottom
- Grounded in our expertise in developing the first software designed to manage the most complex patient transfers
- Our platform is fully configurable and interoperable—we play nice with your existing vendors
NEW! Visualize transfer volume trends and projections with Executive Analytics.
Some of the systems
we’ve helped improve
System-wide success stories
How St. John’s provided quicker assistance for patients in need
Mercy Medical drives patient transfer volume with just one call solution
Increasing inbound and outbound transfer center calls by 106%
See it all
Drive the future of your system’s care delivery with visibility
that goes beyond the four walls of any one facility.
Read the latest from our blog