|Job Title||Technical Project Manager|
|Reports To||Director of Client Success|
|Level/Salary Range||Depending on Experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
Central Logic, a leading provider of innovative Transfer Center, On-Call Scheduling, and Command Center solutions to 400+ hospitals, is seeking an experienced technical project manager to join our growing team.
This position will be responsible for managing customer implementations for high-complexity Transfer Center, Reporting Suite and Command Center products. The project manager will work to define parameters for successful projects along with various internal stakeholders, and will work closely with customers to ensure that projects run smoothly. Additionally, the project manager will participate in daily meetings working directly with customers and Central Logic implementation engineers, and should be comfortable interfacing with executives to deliver status updates and work collaboratively to ensure all project risks are clearly communicated.
- Own the full project cycle for customer implementations including management, overall coordination, and status reporting.
- Develop project plans to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Directs technical and consulting staff to ensure assigned work is delivered on time and within guidelines.
- Establish reporting formats and guidelines to ensure stakeholders are properly updated and coordinate communication that may impact the scope, budget, risk and resources of project.
- Ensure a superior and continuously improving level of project delivery.
- Work closely with Central Logic sales team to anticipate project needs according to pipeline and assist in providing requirements for customers to begin work.
- Directs and monitors work efforts, identifies resource needs, performs quality reviews and escalates issues appropriately.
- Work with clients to understand and translate their needs into IT system requirements and solutions.
- Responsible for tracking costs, key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Work across teams and departments to promote and support a strong culture of teamwork and customer focused execution.
Desired Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of technical project management focused on enterprise software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of technical project management methodologies, processes, tools and implementation of various platform environments.
- Knowledge of scope management, financial tracking, scheduling, and resource management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, often under deadlines, and work independently.
- Ability to translate complex project requirements into cohesive and comprehensive project plans.
- Ability to identify resource needs, perform quality reviews, assess and mitigate risk.
- Commitment to proactive communication and strong collaboration skills.
- Ability negotiate successfully across organization.
- Ability to facilitate discussions, identify, analyze, and resolve issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines, schedules, and budgeted costs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Constantly drive toward quality improvement.
- Proficiency with Google Docs and project management software.
- Experience with Mavenlink is a plus.
- PMP certification is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.