|Job Title||Software Architect|
|Reports To||VP, Engineering|
|Location||Sandy, Utah - Minneapolis/ St. Paul|
|Level/Salary Range||Depending on Experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
• Participate in strategic and business design discussions with technical concepts and design solutions that drive business opportunities.
• Research industry trends both in the General Technology and Medical IT fields.
• Create overall design, prototypes, and initial implementations.
• Creates design documentation and guidelines for the development teams.
• Participates actively in prototyping and initial development stages. Leads new initiatives
• Analyzes product and project plans as well as change and feature requests on technical feasibility, risks and implementation efforts and provides guidance and review to the development teams
• Safeguard the overarching principles of scalability, agility/expandability, privacy, robustness and security. Perform targeted code reviews.
Desired Experience & Skills
• Minimum 8 years of relevant professional experience, of which 3 years in design within Software architecture and development
• Hands on coding experience
• Excellent knowledge of design patterns and principles in practice
• Experience with design of enterprise systems and databases
• Experience with SaaS and large data set implementations
• Familiar with Data Science and Data Analytics
• Medical and Healthcare EHR and Bed Management knowledge and experience a plus
• Track record of successfully introducing new technologies and practices into existing systems and environments.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across departments and management levels including Product Management, Program Management, Engineering, Technical Services, Consulting, and the C-Suite both within and external to the company.
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field