|Job Title||Application Support Specialist|
|Reports To||Director of Client Success|
|Location||Sandy, Utah - Minneapolis/ St. Paul|
|Level/Salary Range||Depending on Experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
Central Logic, a leading provider of innovative Transfer Center, On-Call Scheduling and Command Center solutions to 400+ hospitals, is seeking Technical Support Specialists to join our growing team.
Primary Responsibilities and Day-to-Day
We are in a growth mode and looking for Technical Support Specialists who are nimble, knowledgeable, confident, and quick learners comfortable with fast change.
- Provide superior customer service to our clients and partners.
- Monitor and respond to client inquiries and support requests via phone, email, web, etc. (Levels 1 & 2).
- Troubleshoot, configure and provide solutions to diverse technical issues associated with supporting proprietary company and third-party software, desktop and server operating systems, email servers, web servers, database servers, virtual desktops, terminal servers and network topologies.
- Maintain detailed documentation on issues, client interactions and incident reports
- Help maintain the technical support knowledge base.
- Provide support and basic training to clients.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and present to the team for review and approval.
- Provide timely status updates to users and management.
Desired Experience & Skills
- A keen analytical mind and advanced problem-solving skills coupled with a commitment to extraordinary customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude.
- A passion for technology.
- Proven aptitude in managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while meeting critical SLAs and deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quick changing, start up environment
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of direct customer service/support experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Healthcare experience a plus